Thursday, August 18, 2011

Taking the bad with the good....

Well, I haven't been around much.  Having a rough couple of weeks, but it will get better eventually.

Long story short, I caused an accident where I totaled our car.  Everyone was ok.  Found out that I have to retake my dirving tests and have a medical report before they will deteremine if I get to keep my license.  Well, the next day I found out that I lose my license on Sept. 29th and don't get it back until Jan 27th.  Not a happy camper her, as I'm not sure what we are going to do.

I had big plans to sub teach all fall, and it looks as though that won't happen as much as I want.  My mom has offered to help us out, so I will still be able to teach a couple days a week, but not like I wanted to. 

Big Bummer.....  So I've been gone for awhile, in a bit of a mood to tell you the truth.

I'll be back next week with Adam's 8 month update!  Which is all good news, thankfully! :-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh no! Glad to hear that at least everyone is ok!

Lucy Marie said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Kayla. I am glad you're all okay, though.

Murdock's mama said...

Oh this is terrible news...so glad everyone was okay!! Have a great holiday weekend!!