Well, I suppose it's time to share some news with you. Thats if anyone ever reads this little ol blog if mine anymore. I know I've been gone for a very long time, sorry, life just sort of took over.
I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant with baby #2! Will be 17 weeks on friday june 22nd! We are due nov. 30th! Yikes. I'm sort of ready and not ready for another all at the same time. Good thing we stool have 5 months to go. :) we are so very excited and thankful!
This pregnancy has been so different from the last. I was so very sick this time around.... From weeks 5-12 I got sick about every hour. Not fun. Things ar so much better now. I'm up +1 lb so far, but this baby likes mama to eat, so I'm sure that will quickly change.
Adam is growing and his personality is sure shining through. More on him to come in another post. Boy is now 18 months old! Holy cow!
We are enjoying life and taking it I've day at a time. Be back sooner than last time, I swear!
2 comments:
I'm still reading ! :) But then again, I already knew this. Hehe. <3 SO exited!!! Are you going to find out the gender?
congrats on your pregnancy! Can't wait for more updates from you :)
Post a Comment