How far along: 18 Weeks on June 29th
Size of baby: The Bump says that baby is the size of a Sweet Potato average size is 5.6 inches and 6.7 oz.
Size of baby: The Bump says that baby is the size of a Sweet Potato average size is 5.6 inches and 6.7 oz.
Weight Gain: +2lbs so far... Compared to pregnancy with Adam at + 4.5
Boy or Girl: We have to wait another 2+ weeks to find out!
Symptoms: Still really tired these days, but maybe that's because I'm also taking care of a 18 month toddler
Exercise: Trying to exercise at least 3x per week. Sticking to Jazzercise for now
Clothes: Mostly regular, some maternity
Cravings/Aversions: Salty foods seem to be my go to maternity food.
Movement: Once in awhile I'm feeling little flutters here and there, but nothing consistent.
Worries: None right now.
Milestones: Feeling what I think are baby kicks for the first time this pregnancy!
Best moment of the week: This doesn't have to do with pregnancy but having Adam sign I love you to me out of the blue, I cannot wait until he can say it!
No comments:
Post a Comment