Daddy took Adam to his very first car show this week. He was loving it, even in his sleep! :-)
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Growing
I cannot believe how fast Adam is growing up! He will be 8 weeks this Thursday and is learning new things everyday. It is so neat watching his little personality develop. He sure does like to eat. He's eating 4.5 oz every 3ish hours during the day and 5 oz when he goes to bed. He's sleeping about 4-6 hours every night which has been a lot better than the 2-3 he was sleeping a few weeks ago. Adam is holding his head up like a champ and is rolling onto his side already. I just know he'll be rolling in the next couple weeks. I am just so amazed everyday with how much he grows and changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh.my.gosh! Soo handsome! I can't believe how big he is getting either! How's the new home?!
Post a Comment