Adam is now 12 weeks old! Yeah :-) He is growing up so much. He rolled over for the first time on March 15th at 11w5 days. He did it three times, but hasn't done it since. He is talking so much more, it's amazing! Every morning when he gets up, he is so happy for about 1.5 hours until he needs to eat and take his first nap.
Adam 10 weeks
So far he is sleeping between 6-8.5h in one stretch, then eating and then sleeping about another 2-3 hours. It's been great. He's eating 5oz of formula, he was on Soy for about 8 weeks and we finally switched him back to Similac Sensitive and he is doing well on it.
Adam 9 Weeks
He still hates belly time, but is getting better at using his arms to hold himself up. We try to get him on his belly 3-4 times a day so that he starts to like it.
Adam 10.5 weeks- His head is getting up there!
At his 2 month check up, he was 22.5" (25th %), 12lbs 4oz (50th %) and head circumference was 40CM (50th %). Sorry little guy, for the lack of height... That comes from Mommy's side.
Adam- 2 Months
I just weighed him at 11 weeks and he was already up to 14lbs 5oz. He sure loves to eat and is putting on the lbs, but that's ok for now, because he is one happy guy!
Hubby is on his way home from China right now. He left last Friday, March 11th, the day after the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Needless to say, I am very happy to have him in the air flying home right now. I have been scared the entire time he was there. He had to go for work and he said that his hotel and the food was amazing, but being there sure makes him appreciate living in the U.S.
That is all for now, but I promise I will be back soon to update again. We're planning to take Adam swimming in a couple weeks, so hopefully he likes it! :-)
Our little family. Adam 9 weeks
Adam and Mommy :-)
6 comments:
I'm glad to see an update and hear that you guys are doing well. Adam is such a cutie!
I just found your blog and became a follower! :) Love your blog! Erin
www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com
he has gotten so big! And all of that hair! I'm jealous, I always wanted my kids to have a full head of hair but nope, not in the cards for them!
Oh Kayla, Adam is so adorable!!! I love all that hair - just precious! Your family is beautiful!
Oh my- he is so adorable! I'll bet you are excited to have your parents so close even after they move out.
You guys look great. hugs friend.
sweet little family.
Post a Comment