Friday, June 24, 2011

Wife/Mommy fail and weekend plans

I got so completely wrapped up in Adam's Baptism and brunch this weekend that I didn't even stop to take a picture of Adam and Hubby on Hubby's first fathers day!!!  Major Fail.......  Sorry Hubby.... better luck next year! :-)

In other news, I can redeem myself for Hubby's b-day on July 2nd.... any suggestions for a cute inexpensive homemade gift?  He already got his big gift.

We've got big plans this weekend.  It's suppose to be pretty nice (mid 70's and no rain) for a chance, so we're going to take full advantage.  Hubby's big thing is cars and he wanted to go to a car show for his b-day but the closest one he could find around his b-day is this weekend, so we'll be spending the majority of Saturday at said show.  After we return home, we have a BBQ lunch/dinner thing at a friends house.  I'm so excited for Adam to get to "play" with other little kids.  Our friends have a 1 year old and their friends have a couple kids as well.  I'm hoping nap time goes well tomorrow so that he can have some fun!

Sunday we will probably go out for breakfast and attend church.  So it's a pretty relaxing day and we're excited about that.  Hubby's been super busy with homework for his masters and with work, so we haven't gotten to see him much this past week.  He's definitely working hard and we're so proud of him, but we also cannot wait until he's finished with classes! Come on May 2012! :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: