Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day


I stole this from Chelsea, because I thought it was absolutely beautiful!
Brought to us by: Jennifer Squires

So, we've never really celebrated much for Valentines Day, but I am in love with cards. My hubby could get me a card for every holiday and he would melt my heart. I just think that they are the most personal gift because you have to stand there and pick one for the special person in your life. Then he knows he has to write something inside just for me. What's on the card is cute, but it's what he writes that makes me love it so much.... I know he will not disappoint this year! I can't wait to see what he has in store. But in the mean time, my bigger gift was a purse I've been wanting for quite sometime now! Here it is in cream, but mine is black!




I love it so far! Remember, mine's even cuter because it's black!! :-)







I hope you all have a great Valentines Day with the one you love! Let me know how you celebrated! Our night will go as such:

Cooking a spaghetti dinner together
Having wine by candle light
Cuddling up on the couch to watch a movie!

What a perfect Valentines Day!!

No comments: