Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding Bliss.........

So, I'm finally getting around to posting a few pics from our wedding..... First, I have to tell you a little about it. We were married on October 4th, 2008 in Iowa. We had our wedding outside at an Arboretum (sort of like a Botanical Gardens) I looked at the weather daily {read: hourly} for about the entire two weeks before the wedding! Needless to say, that only made matters worse. I even bought pink & black umbrella's to match the wedding party for pictures in case of rainy weather. Well, it was suppose to be 58 degrees and a 60% chance of rain... Yuck right? Turns out, the day of our wedding it couldn't have been more perfect. God had truly blessed us with the perfect day. It was 64 degrees and sunny with blue sky's!!! I knew right then and there that He was watching over us! With that being said, the girls weren't too cold and the guys weren't too hot. *PERFECT*
So, here are a few pictures for you all:













No comments: