Weight: 20 lbs...... Yuck, I am so not excited about this, but again I suppose it is not THAT bad.
Glucose test: Passed will flying colors!
Baby Boy: Strong heartbeat at 155. He kept kicking the doppler and you could hear it! His heartrate would then go up because he was getting all that exercise, it was so funny.
Lately: Movement has been crazy! I can tell he's got less room in there, because he's moving all the time! Sometimes, it gets uncomfortable, but I'm ok with that because at least I know he's ok in there.
We had two baby showers and they were both amazing! We got so many useful things, we are definitely blessed. The baby room is so unorganized, but I should be able to take a crack at it this weekend and hopefully get some things put away. We'll see!
Hubby had the flu on Sunday, so I'm praying I don't get it. O, also, hubby has an interview on Monday in the city we're hoping to move to, so say a prayer or do whatever you do and send it our way :-) If you wouldn't mind!
Here's my "30 week" picture, but really it's 30 weeks and 5 days.
3 comments:
You look great! 20 lbs is fine and I'm sure it will come right off. I gave up worrying about the weight a while ago and it feels much better. I can't believe you're in the "30's". Time really starts to fly from here on.
You still look so cute! Praying for the hubby's j.o.b!
How exciting! You look adorable!
Post a Comment