Monday, October 25, 2010

32 Weeks

We're into the 8th month ladies!!  I cannot believe it! Only 8 weeks until the Little mister arrives!  I CAN.NOT.WAIT!

How far along? 32 weeks
 
Total weight gain: Up another 2 at my doctors appt. So we're at 22.....

Maternity clothes?:  Ha, definitely!

Sleep:  I'm still sleeping pretty good, no issues there

Cravings:  Pop.  Like Coke, it sounds delicious! It's the weirdest thing! 

Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat again.  I LOVE IT!  I also love seeing his little feet and other body parts stick out.

Movement: LOTS!

Gender: Blue!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope.  Does everyone feel Braxton Hicks Contractions?

Belly Button in or out? Still in, and hoping it stays that way!

What I miss: Margarita's and my pre-pregnancy jeans...
Weekly Wisdom:  Enjoy every moment!  Somedays it hurts getting kicked in the ribs, but then as soon as I don't feel him moving around, I get nervous.  So I'd much rather be uncomfortable and feel him moving around than more comfortable and not feel him at all!

Favorite Moments: We've had both of our showers and the room is coming together.  We're going to be moving about  a month after his birth, so we aren't really decorating at all... It just wouldn't be worth it.


6 comments:

Taryn said...

You look fantastic dear. I am so happy for you!!!

Emily said...

You look great! He will be here before you know.

Elizabeth said...

Time is sure moving right along! You are almost there!! :-)

Aubrey S. said...

Yay! It's so hard to believe that it's been eight months already!

Mateya said...

Wow! He will be here so soon! :)

Lucy Marie said...

In the homestretch now!!