Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yikes!

I can't believe it's been 10 days since my last post!  Life has just totally taken over!  It's been crazy.  First, I'd like to thank all of you that sent your prayers our way for hubbys interview!  HE GOT THE JOB! :-) We get to move back to my hometown anytime between Dec. 1st and mid Jan.... So, it kind of throws a bit of a curve ball into the mix with the Little Mister being due on Dec. 16th.  We're not sure how to proceed, but when we find out a for sure date, I guess we'll go from there.  I'm so proud of my hubby!  I knew he'd get it, but it's just so nice having the actual paperwork!

I only have 7.5 days left of my internship and I could not be more excited!  I'll be finished on November 9th if all goes well and then it's pack pack pack (if I'm still up for it).  We're trying to send a few things back here and there to go to my parents house so that we don't have as much to move, but it's difficult.  Everything will come together though, I know it will.

I'm officially into the 8th month of pregnancy as of Oct. 21st!  32 weeks, it's so hard to believe!  We have, at most 8-9 weeks to go until we finally get to meet the little guy!  I'll post my 32 week update later today.

For now, I have beef stew in the crockpot for dinner and I'm heading to the kitchen to bake some pumpkin muffins! :-) I love fall days.  Have a great lazy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

mmm beef stew, pumpkin muffins... can you come to my house when you're done? Congrats on the job that's incredible news! And slightly stressful since you have to move & have a baby basically at the same time but I'm sure you'll do fine! With family support and the joy of a new baby and new career you guys will pull right through!

Taryn said...

Yeah! I am so glad he got the job!! And you get to go home. congratulations.

Karen and Brett said...

Congrats to your hubby on the Job and yay for you! I know you wanted to be back in Dubuque someday!!

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh! That is so stinking exciting! Congrats! It'll all work out! :) & congrats on almost being doing with your internship...I know you loved the school! :)