Adam is doing great! We had a little bad spell with an upset stomach and gas problems, but it seems to have taken care of it self, for now. He's growing more and more everyday and I cannot believe it!
He's sleeping about 2-3.5 hours between feedings and is eating about 3oz each time. He is outgrowing some of his newborn clothes, as his legs cannot straighten completely anymore.
We had our 2 week follow-up appointment yesterday and he weighed in at 8lbs 6oz, still 2oz under birth weight, but the doctor said he would catch up in no time. Everything else went well at the appointment, he's passed all tests with flying colors and seems to be doing great!
Yesterday was the first time I could drive after my c-section and it was SOOOOOO nice to get out of the house with Adam. We went to the doctor and then visited my mom at work just to spend some time away from home.
I'll try to update more often, but I find myself too tired to do anything except sleeping, feeding and playing with Adam and trying to do some laundry and dishes.
Just because he's so darn adorable, here's Adam's 2 week photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a pretty baby boy. Congrats!
Oh goodness... doesn't it just go so fast. Before you know it he will be walking! Such a cutie!
So sweet! He is just precious.
LOVE all that hair! :) Have a good week!
aw he's just precious! I've been wondering about you! I haven't been on here in a few days so I've gotta catch up, hopefully you've provided us with a birth story! I just love those! :) Congrats again, he's adorable!
Post a Comment