Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adam James

I suppose it's time I update you all on the happenings around here.  I'd like to introduce you to Adam James, born December 23rd, 2010 at 7:01 pm. 

We were in the hospital until December 26th and moved that same day.  It was a busy time!

I was in labor for 22 hours after going in for a c-section.  Everything went great after that and it was a matter of 30 minutes until he was finally born.  We are in love!

I will update more as I get time!

At the hospital, just before having cervidel (sp) inserted

Here he is!  8lbs 8oz & 21 inches long

First time seeing our Son

A full head of hair, just like his mommy had when she was born!

Our new little family :-)

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your new little family is just beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Kait said...

Congratulations on your new, beautiful family! He is such a doll!!

Taryn said...

Congratulations!!! So wonderful.

Shannon Dew said...

oh my goodness CONGRATS! What a great little Christmas present! Can't wait to hear & see more!

Julie said...

Congratulations! What a sweetheart! I've been wondering about you and waiting for an update. Enjoy your new little man.

Cat said...

Congratulations!!! What a great Christmas present:)

Lyryn said...

WHAT?!?! Really?! That's awesome!!! Congrats.. he is so perfect!

Mateya said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas blessing! :)

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, I am so glad! I've been worriedly checking back! he's so beautiful! CONGRATS! I can't wait to hear your birth story!

Lucy Marie said...

He's so so beautiful. I hope you're all doing very well. I wish I was close so I could help out

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!! Amazing!

Meredith said...

Congrats Kayla! What an exciting time for you guys!