Today I've been having trouble staying focused. This cold weather and snow has got me in a mood that you wouldn't believe! I've been blog surfing, or whatever you call it! I've come across these posts about summer goals at the lovey Chelsea's blog and TYH blogs.
So, here is my Summer to do list!
To do Summer 2009:
1) Take Bear for a daily walk
2) Run in the Bix
3) Go on the river
4) Buy a new swimming suit
5) Plan our 1st anniversary
6) Have lots of BBQ’s (I agree Chels)
7) Go for motorcycle rides
8) Buy a telescope to look at the stars with
9) Go for ice cream
10) Take a road trip
I'm sure I will come up with plenty more over the next few cold, frigged, sad months!
1 comment:
Hey! I just got your comment, I'd love to help you out. Please email me at brynalexandra.blogspot.com
Post a Comment