
This beautiful flower made me think of Spring/Summer and I couldn't help but post it.
Here is a long list for you:
1) Beautiful Flowers
2) Honey nut Cheerio's
3) Bubble Baths on Cold nights
4) Candle-lit dinners
5) Homemade meals from Mom's kitchen
6) Blogger
7) Pictures like these
8) Facebook
9) Weekends
10) Bear, Josie & Allie
11) My Planner
12) Getting through one year of my masters!
13) Fireplaces
14) Movie nights
15) Dinner & Wine nights
16) My best friends
17) My Pink Pen
18) Online Banking
19) New Shoes
20) My new Running Shoes, here (But in green instead of Orange)
21) Personalizationmall.com
22) Picnik
23) Super Target
24) Bubble Bath
25) My new cute jeans!
26) My new shoes
27) My coworkers
28) Post-it notes
29) Lists
30) My I-pod, though I'm terrible at downloading new songs
I'll catch up more later! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment