Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An exhausted weekend!

This past weekend we drove to Michigan to visit Jesse's friend Luke. It was a long 10 hour drive, but my husband is just wonderful! He drove the entire way!! Yes, the entire way! It was great. We headed to his hometown in Wisconsin on Thursday night to break the trip up, then headed to Michigan on Friday. We attended the Detroit Auto show on Saturday, pictures to follow. Jesse had an amazing time and we saw some pretty cool cars as well. I'm not a huge car fan, but I know my husband and this was the highlight of his weekend! That night, they were wonderful enough to put my automatic starter in my car. Jesse & I had a deal that I either get to drive the car in the garage (his Audi) or I get an remote starter! So, for the past few months I've been driving the Audi and now, I finally got my remote start! We went out Saturday night for a few drinks and then headed back to Wisconsin on Sunday night. Followed by a trip to Dubuque to pick up our puppy, Bear, then back home..... A very exhausted weekend to say the least! I will post pictures later tonight after I get them uploaded. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!!

No comments: