Thursday, June 3, 2010

Changes are a comin!

Good changes that is..... :-)  I have a secret, do you want to know what it is?  We've taken our time in deciding when the "perfect" time would be to share this big change coming to our lives.  Hubby is thrilled and I am beyond excited.  We don't know what we've quite gotten ourselves into yet, but we're ready to take on the challenge. 

We're pregnant!!! :-) Due mid Dec.!! 

As exciting this time is in our lives, we feel for those who yearn for what we've finally been blessed with.  We've had a couple bumps in the road to get where we are today and I will pray for all of you who are still trying to conceive.  It will happen and God determines the timing for everything.  

Happy Thursday!  I'm officially (by Doctor's dates) 12 weeks today!  Almost out of that pesky 1st trimester! Keep us in your prayers that all goes well for the next week or two (as I think we're actually a week behind the doctors predictions).

21 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm 6 (or 7) weeks ahead of you, so if you have any questions on what's coming up, just let me know.

Meredith said...

Congrats!!! I have been wondering if you were, and I am thrilled for you!

Lucy Marie said...

Yay! I was so giddy to see this post. Congratulations once again and keep the questions coming if you have them :)

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

How exciting!! Congrats. You are 4 weeks behind me!!!

Alissa said...

Congrats so many lovely ladies are preggo or just finding out they are. I'll keep you in my prayers. Congrats again!

Kristen said...

congratulations girl! There isn't much in life that is as exciting as being pregnant, fabulous feeling!

Cat said...

Congratulations sweet friend! I wish you both nothing but the best on this wonderful journey!!!!

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh!! I'm so excited for you guys!! This is too exciting! :):):)

KellyV said...

Woohoo! Congratulations :)

Shaina said...

Oooh Kayla!!!! I am sooo so so happy for you! For some reason I THOUGHT this was coming ... not sure why/how, I just sensed it! I am absolutely THRILLED and cannot wait to hear more, and follow your pregnancy! xxoo love you!

Samantha said...

Congratulations! I've been kind of wondering.. I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear more! I need to liver vicariously through all of the pregnant girls around now!

Mateya said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh! Yay! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! That's excellent news! I know how bad you've wanted this!

The Daughetee's said...

Congrats Kayla! I'm so happy for you two! You will be a great mommy :)

kBw said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for y'all :) XOXO

Taryn said...

Aww man - congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!!

Sass said...

OMG!!!
That's so exciting!!!!!!!

I'll be praying that the rest of this pregnancy is smoooth sailing!!!

Congratulations lovely!
xo

Aubrey S. said...

Kayla, this is wonderful news. Congrats!

Jill said...

We're due around the same time! I just announced on my blog yesterday!

Congrats!

www.bambinoclark.blogspot.com

Risa said...

congrats!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I can't believe I am just no seeing this post! You will make a terrific mommy.. babies are such a wonderful gift from above!