Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thank you CSN!

The lovely people at CSN contacted me about doing a product review and I said H-to the YES!  I would love to pick out my own product, try it out and let all of you know how amazing it is!

I choose to do my review on this Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker!  I mean, come on... Who doesn't love Waffles???
It came in the mail just a few days ago and I am O so excited to try it out! So, stay tuned for a review on this lovely Waffle maker.... (I may or may not gain a few lbs during this product review as I love me some waffles)

Have a great short 4 day week!

3 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Tell me when you're making them so I can be sure to be there :)

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh...I wanted to say yes when they contacted me...unfortunately Adam didn't! :/

My mama LOVES her waffle maker!!

Taryn said...

How fun! I wish I got contacted by fun stores to do product reviews. Jealous...LOL!