Sunday, June 20, 2010

My apologies!

Hello all of you lovely ladies (and any guys who read this, doubt it),

It has been so crazy around here lately with class that I have been slacking in the commenting department.  It is nothing against any of you and I still try to keep up with your blogs, but I am falling behind... And by behind, I mean that, I have about 522 on my blog roll that have yet to be read.  So, if I haven't commented in awhile, I swear I'm still here and I'll try to catch up soon! 

  I've had class M-Th every day in June so far and I still have 2 more weeks to go!  I get home on the weekends and I have to catch up on cleaning & laundry and homework.  So, there isn't much time for anything else.  I'll be back soon! Promise! June 30th cannot come soon enough!!

Thanks for your patience!

Sincerely,

Kayla :-)

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Don't even worry about it! We all have those times where we're too busy to keep up and blogging HAS to take a back burner. Besides, you have more than an adequate excuse to be behind - you are so busy with school and don't forget - you are growing a human! Take it easy ... we'll all be here when you return. xoxoxo