Friday, May 28, 2010

Well, here we are again!

I'm so sorry, but as of late.. I guess I've only been posting about our weekends or the fact that I'm very excited because it's Friday!  I'll try to get out of that habit soon, I've just been crazy busy finishing up at work.  This is officially my last full week of work and I have one day left!

Why one day you might ask?  Well heck, I wanted to get paid for The Memorial Day holiday, so I said I'd work through June 1st! :-) Sneaky sneaky huh?  Why not get paid for another 8 hours?!? 

Anyway, I should be able to post more after next Tuesday!  I'm hoping to share a whole lot more about what's been going on over here with our house, life, etc.. I do start class on June 7th, so that may take me away from time to time, but I promise to update often! 

Thanks for sticking with me during this rocky month.  I've been a bad blogger and I hope to be back soon!

On another note, I just want to say that I'm very happy and proud of my very own Hubby!  He got a promotion last week and I could not be more excited for him!( And talk about good timing when my job is ending on June 1st!)  So, way to go hubby!  You're such a hard worker and I truly appreciate everything you do!

Have a wonderful LONG holiday weekend! :-) Be sure to thank those who are the reason for this amazing holiday!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I would definitely work Tuesday so that I could get paid for Monday! Smart thinking!

Lucy Marie said...

You'd be stupid not to work the extra day to get paid for the holiday. Enjoy your weekend friend!

Linsey said...

Congrats to the husband!! :) That's exciting news..and yes, just at the right time!!! Have a great weekend! See you Monday!

Brittany Ann said...

Congrats to your hubby!