We've been talking about getting a new computer since Hubby's laptop may only last another couple years. We both have laptops and have been thinking about purchasing a desk top. So with that, comes the purchase of a new desk! You heard me right, we'll be purchasing a new computer desk like this one. Isn't it darling? I love how it doesn't look exactly like a desk.
As far as computers are concerned... I love my old Dell and I'm hoping to get another one someday. What do you guys think? Would you go back to a desktop or do you currently have a desktop and have been dreaming for a laptop? Do you like this type of "Desk? Personally, I think it looks more like a cute piece of furniture than a big bulky computer desk! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I like the desk! I definitely love how it looks more like a piece of furniture than a desk. Super cute!
I'll be honest! I love desks! All of them! And we're a laptop family!
I love the desk and think it will be a lot more fun to work somewhere as cute as that!
We have a desktop and I'm currently dying for an iPad. I love having the computer not within my reach constantly, but I want the mobility of a laptop. Sigh, the grass is always greener...
Oh I love it!!
I have an iMac.
And you know the saying.
Once you go Mac, you NEVER go back.
And it's true.
we also have our laptops, I hardly ever use mine, but the husband uses his like it's an extension of his damn arm!
I just went through this decision last week! I was THISCLOSE to buying a desktop when my laptop was crapping out. But I went back to the laptop because I value the portability. I still keep it at the desk the majority of the time but it's great knowing that if I want to be somewhere else with it, I can be.
I also got it as best buy and bit the bullet for 3 yr geek squad black tie protection. it was 'spensive but if I had purchased it 2 years ago with my last laptop - I'd have been able to have it fixed for free or replaced and wouldn't have just had to spend $$ on a new one. (old one had the motherboard go out).
Ish.
good luck deciding. I do lovve the desk.
xo
Jen
Post a Comment