Thursday, May 6, 2010

The one with the Chicken Noodle Soup

The other day, I made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner.  This is how the conversation went once Hubby was able to eat it.

Hubby:  You made homemade chicken noodle soup?
Me:  Yes....
Hubby:  It probably has lots of vegetables in it, doesn't it?
Me:  Actually, no... I didn't have any and I normally don't put a lot in there anyway.
Hubby:  Yes you do, you always do.
Me:  O whatever, just eat your soup.
Hubby:  (As he makes himself a bowl and sits down): No veggies! This is like a dream come true! I've always wanted chicken noodle soup without vegetables. And Campbell's doesn't count.
Me:  Wow, apparently you're easy to please.

4 comments:

Kait said...

Too funny! I always pick the chicken out of mine and eat the veggies and noodles!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh man! Men! This is something my husband would say!

Pamibelle said...

I don't usually put vegetables in my chicken soup either. My hubby is the same way!

The Duve Family said...

No veggies here either. I do like to add cheese tortellini noodles though...it is delicious!