Monday, May 17, 2010

Randomness

-This weekend we Hubby, FIL & Friends finished our new deck!!  Our old one was painted red by the previous owners, gross, I know and then not weather treated.  So, we tore the old thing down and built new.  I love it and I cannot wait to share pictures with you all!

-I have to apologize for my lack of blogging again as of late,  life just keeps getting in the way.

-After 6 days & nights of rain we finally had a beautiful weekend or high 60-low 70 degree weather and sun!!

-I have 10 days after today at my current job!

-We won't be enjoying much of our summer because of how jam packed it is already.  Here's a little taste of what we have going on this summer:

-8 weddings (yes, you did just read 8!)
-4 trips to and from class for me... A total of 24 hours driving alone, not fun.
-2 Bachelor parties, 2 bachelorette parties, 2 wedding showers
-2 free weekends in the entire summer with nothing planned, YET.
-and a concert in a beer garden :-)

All of these events are happening on different weekends, therefore; every weekend is busy from here until sometime in July, I think.  It's hard to keep track of!   O, and NONE of them are happening where we live, so we have to drive at least an hour to each of these events.

Do you have lots of summer plans??  Are you just as busy as we are??  I cannot wait until ONE summer when we can just relax and not be running around so much.  Ha, that'll never happen.

Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Wow! It sounds like you're in for a BUSY summer. Good luck with it!

Aubrey S. said...

Busy, busy, busy. Take lots of pictures.

Kristen said...

our summers are always like that, too busy to relax! I'm not sure if life will ever slow down! Congrats on the new deck!

Brittany Ann said...

Summers always seem to get packed away, for me, too! crazy!