Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Thursday!! One day closer to Friday!


Random Ramblings from Murdock's Mama!  Check her out..


-I’ve been exhausted the last few days.
-I've went to bed between 8:30 & 9:00 the last 2 nights, which means I’ve gotten anywhere between 10-11 hours of sleep!
-I am excited for Grey’s tonight
-My FIL is coming this weekend to help hubby finish the deck!
-It has rained every day since Saturday and I am so sick of it!
--------------
Outside my window..still raining
The time is..about 10am
Today I feel..exhausted!
I am thinking..lots of fun happenings in the next few weeks
At the moment, I am thankful..only 12 more days of work after today!
I am going..to put my PJ’s on early tonight and probably go to bed early again… I’m cool like that
I am wearing..black dress pants, grey top, and flats.
I wish..I could snap my fingers and it would be June 1st
I am reading..just blogs at the moment.  Didn’t have time for books while I was in school.
I am working on..trying to get some work done… Do you see how well that is going?
I am hoping..to start feeling better soon!
I am hearing..the hum of my computer and a quiet office
Around the house..there is always something to get done.
I bet you didn't know..I talk in my sleep and grind my teeth.. Lucky hubby!
One of my favorite..things to eat is Chinese egg rolls (from the right place!)

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*Make sure to leave a comment so I can check yours out!

Have a great day Everyone!

4 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

LOVE it! Thanks for participating!
PS...I think we live the same life! :)
12 DAYS!!!!!!!! So excited for you!

Lucy Marie said...

Love it! I grind my teeth, too. I used to have to wear a mouth guard. I probably still should. Happy Thursday.

Meredith said...

Ugh, it's been raining here too, and I'm sick of it!

Lindsey said...

I hear ya, it's raining like crazy here too! I'm over it.