Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday, my love!

It seems like it has been entirely too long since the last weekend!  I'm exhausted and so ready for this week to be over!  It's about 10:45am and I have to make it until 4:30, it's going to be a long day. 

I have just 6 days left after today at my current job! (I'm seriously jumping up and down!)  I am so tired of it, it just isn't a good fit for me, which is probably a good thing since I went back to school for my masters to do something else. 

I will spend the entire month of June, Monday-Thursday attending class 3 hours away from home... Talk about a long drive! That's 24 hours of driving in the month of June, all by myself! Not to mention the weekends we have to travel elsewhere for weddings & such.  I'll be staying in the luxurious, spacious, beautiful hotel known as the dreaded dorm room!  Dun dun dun.... Yes, I said dorm room.  Hey, it's $20/night, you can't beat that!  It's really not that bad and it is my last summer of classes, Praise the Lord! 

July is a busy month, but it will be o so much fun!  My brother is getting married finally. I can hardly believe it!  My cousin is getting married, it's Hubby's 28th Birthday, showers to attend, my future SIL's b-day, my Mom's LASIK (she's getting it done here, so she'll be staying with us for a couple days until she can drive back home), the Bix, Ragbrai is coming through our town and we have a concert.  Fhew..... What a long month it will be, but I won't have to work, so it'll make it that much better!

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm looking forward to summer and only having 6 days left at this job! :-) This weekend we have a wedding to attend and some cleaning to do. 

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend! :-) 

p.s.  It's suppose to be 85-90 degrees here all next week!!!! Summer may arrive quicker than expected! yeah!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh wow, does sound like a busy summer. To bad you have to travel so far from home.... but 20.00 a night is a good deal.

Meredith said...

I am so jealous of the weather! We have snow in the forecast!

Lucy Marie said...

I still cannot get over how busy your summer is going to be. It's going to make it FLY by!

Lyryn said...

Busy summer indeed! I would be excited too ;)