It's Friday!
And you have no idea how excited I am about that!
Tonight I will be:
Going to see this movie with a friend.
Watching my hubby, FIL, and a friend build our new deck!
Relaxing and SLEEPING!
O and to make things even better, the sun has decided to show it's face again after 7 days of hiding!
What do you have planned for your Friday evening??
3 comments:
I saw that movie last Friday with my mom. It was better than I expected - cute and funny. Have a good weekend!
Sounds like a great weekend you have planned.... I actually just posted about what were doing this week over at my blog, check it out if you'd like!
Ahh! so jealous you're going to that movie...I want to see it too! Isn't the sun a pleasant surprise?! I was really getting cranky! :) Enjoy your weekend!!
Post a Comment