Monday, June 29, 2009

Back to work

Well, today is my first day back to work since June 3rd! The month of June has gone by sooooooooo very fast! That was what I was hoping for though, as you remember this post and this post! haha So I'm backkkkk! :-)

On that note.... I have a lot of catching up to do at work. 72 e-mails in my in box, files on my desk and a mound of things I need to get to before the end of July.

So, let me catch you up on my life!

Last weekend was my only relaxing weekend of the month/summer! My hubby worked most of the weekend :-( and I did more laundry than I ever thought possible! It's been piling up because I've been gone and haven't had time to do it on the weekends. I managed to do 10 (Yes, 10) loads of laundry, fold and put them all away! Yuck! Though, I did get time to go see this movie... A must see, that's for sure! Hubby and I went to it on Saturday night and loved it!

This week is a 4 day week, hallelujah!! We have volleyball on Thursday night and then we will be headed to my in-laws for the long weekend. We will be relaxing, eating tons, having and bonfire and enjoying cheese & wine! I love it!

Next week is also a 4 day week for me! I will be getting my LASIK surgery! Ahhh it's scary! I've had to wear my glasses for one week now and it's killing me. Working out is just not the same while wearing glasses.... I hate it! Only 1 week to go. My appointment is next Monday and they will be telling me whether or not I can go through with it. Then my surgery is scheduled for July 9th! Say a prayer for me that all goes well! My mother-in-law will be coming next Thursday (a 4 hour trip one way) to take me to my appointment & post-op and to help take care of things at the house while I'm not able to. It was very nice of her to offer to do this!

Well, that's it for now. Maybe this weekend I'll take some pictures and upload them for you! I'm terrible at posting pics! You all know that.... Anyway, have a great week!

5 comments:

Angie said...

OK when I click on that link to what movie u saw, a page from the nationals website comes up. lol Is it just me or what?

Shannon Dew said...

AMEN for 4 day work weeks!!! Thanks for the passport tip, I really appreciate it!!!

Lyryn said...

You must tell me how the surgery goes… my eyesight is terrible and I would love to not wear glasses anymore, but I’m just terrified! Something that close to your eye… heck NO! Well, I’ll be praying for ya! :)

Brown Girl said...

I worked ophthalmology for 5 years, 3 for a Lasik surgeon, you will do just fine. It is such a great thing, my mom had it done and loves it!

Rachel said...

Lucky you with the Lasik - hope it goes perfectly for you!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my sister's post about her Baby Gracie. We were so touched by the outpouring of support! Thanks again and God Bless!

Rachel