Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day.....

LADIES (AND MAYBE GUYS)........

TOMORROW IS...............................

The last day of my second grad class for the summer! Not only am I finished with grad school until August, but I am now officially 1/2 done with my credits! :-) Now if that isn't something to celebrate, I don't know what is! :-) Thanks to those of you who stuck it out with me and my measly whopping three posts this month!!

Anyway, I'll be going home tomorrow, cleaning/laundry and other stuff Friday, going to a Saving Abel concert on Friday night with my hubby and some friends and having a fantastic weekend (filled with a pedi with my mom and shopping with her too!) What a better way to celebrate my start to summer! FINALLY!

So, thanks again and I'll be back after the weekend to post!! Have a terrific weekend!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on being done!! I bet u r SOO relieved! Look forward to havin u back next week! :)

Lucy Marie said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment. That is so fantastic!

Lyryn said...

way to go! Here's to summer!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I just found your adorable blog and I have one week to go until I am done with grad school for the summer!! I cannot wait!

Kayla said...

Thanks for your comments! I am so very excited to be finished! Best wishes for a wonderful summer!!

Taryn said...

Hurray! Congratulations. I am sure it feels good to finish another class.