Thursday, June 4, 2009

MIA

I'm sorry bloggers....... Please don't leave me! I'm here at school, arrived yesterday at 8:45 PM..... And got up early to attend class alllllllllllllllll day today. Tonight, I am busy working on homework, checking my blog, while speaking with my hubby from time to time (whom I miss dearly), and eventually I'll put my favorite season of Friends on (Season 8 for those of you FRIENDS watchers) and will then "eventually" fall asleep in this unfamiliar city, place, and bed (sans hubby, puppy and two kitties who usually take up the entire bed, but I love it so much (even when I complain about it) that I miss it so much)

So as I'm complaining about being homesick, your blogs are still keeping me entartined throughout the day when I need some much (always) needed breaks!

Thanks and please don't give up on me, my blogging will get better and more frequent! Tomorrow after class I get to go home and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Good luck!!

Christy Lee said...

I just found your blog through Small Town Blessings. It was nice to visit! Best of luck to you!

Christy Lee
Petals and Pine