Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
Sweetheart - you look great. I am sure it is weird to see your belly stick out - but you are making a baby in there. What a miracle. I am sure you will get it back to week 5 in no time. Love you.
You look great! And you'll soon forget what it feels like to have that big belly (just like now you forget what it feels like to have a tiny belly). Can't wait until the little Mr arrives!
Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
4 comments:
Congrats!! You are looking great!! P.s: I am your newest follower!!! Also I have a give away going on right now too!!
Sweetheart - you look great. I am sure it is weird to see your belly stick out - but you are making a baby in there. What a miracle. I am sure you will get it back to week 5 in no time. Love you.
But you look so stinking adorable! Everything else in your life is changing...why not that too! :)
You look great! And you'll soon forget what it feels like to have that big belly (just like now you forget what it feels like to have a tiny belly). Can't wait until the little Mr arrives!
Post a Comment