Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Better late than never... Weeks 34 & 35

Well, I'm a bit late on these, given, week 36 is this Thursday! I swear I'll get that one up in a more timely manner!  Life has just gotten in the way.

So, Week's 34 & 35.... 

Week 34 was my last appointment.  Everything went well. Heart-rate was at 144 and he was moving like crazy to get away from the Doppler.  I was measuring about a week behind (so at 33 weeks).  Which is a bummer, but it's what I suspected all along with the due dates and everything.

I gained an extra 5 lbs! holy cow! haha I think I'm up to 23 lbs.. I've decided to go by my scale since thats where I weighed myself prepregnancy, otherwise it makes me feel awful because I gain a lot more according to the doctors scale! haha

No problems at the appointment, my blood pressure is still super low which is good.

I just can't wait to meet this little guy! 

34 weeks

35 weeks