Time has a way of getting away from me. These days I'm either trying to finish up my internship in a hurry, doing laundry, cooking dinner or too tired to do much of anything. I've definitely put blogging to the back burner and have only been using it as a scrapbook of sorts for this pregnancy. I know it's all well and good, because it's my blog, but there are other things I'd like to write about. I often think up things to write about, but when I get the chance to sit down to write, I just don't feel like it. I read through the blogs I follow, but am too lazy to get out of google reader to comment half the time (make that 90% of the time).
I'm tired and I'm warn out. I'm nervous about what is to come both in labor and in moving with newborn. Not to mention we're trying to get our house up for sale... It's just a lot to do and think about.
So, I'm taking it one step at a time. I'm still trying to enjoy being pregnant and doing what I can to make my house look presentable.
I guess my time seems more stretched now than ever. I cannot wait until this little baby boy joins our family, but everything is making me so exhausted!
I only have 6 weeks left, 6 WEEKS! And only 8 weeks left before we move.... Yikes, not sure how it's all going to happen, but I suppose it will. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is, if you're wondering where I've been, I've been busy and if you're wondering when I'm going to come back to write more often than just my weekly pregnancy update, I just don't have an answer for you.
That's all for now :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment