Monday, December 13, 2010

Last weekend as a family of two?

Well, we just spent, what could be, our last weekend as just a husband and wife.  The due date is Thursday and we have our 40 week appointment tomorrow to get a sweet little glimpse of our wonderful little boy on ultrasound for the last time! 

So what did we do with our last weekend as just a married couple?  Well, we ate out, we got movies, we snuggled on the couch for hours watching said movies, we went to Target, we made dinner, we made breakfast, we slept in and we just enjoyed each others company.  It was perfect.

I realize we will still be able to do some of those things with a baby, but it won't be about us or what we want to do anymore, we'll have a little man to share it with! 

Now, we really could have one more weekend with just the two of us, but I'm praying our little mister decides to come sometime this week!  It would really be a great surprise.  Otherwise, we'll find out tomorrow at our appointment when our scheduled induction will be... I'm guessing for Monday, Dec. 20th.  Say a little prayer, if you can, that he'll decide to come on his own.... Oh, maybe tonight or tomorrow?!? :-)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I cannot wait to share his precious face with all of you!

5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Can't wait! Also can't believe you [technically] only have 2 days left!!

Kristen said...

I'm voting for tomorrow for you! Good luck!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

praying for you guys as your little boy enters this world!! xoxo

Lucy Marie said...

praying he comes soon. Let me know how your appointment today goes/went. xoxo

Shaina said...

Awww! I am soooo excited for Baby Crane's arrival. Seriously cannot wait! I am thinking all sorts of happy baby-come-out thoughts, AND I've been stalking your facebook and stuff. That's normal, right? :)