Thank you all for the sweet comments about my Grandpa's passing. It was very sad, but I know he's in heaven probably fishing or dancing with my Grandma.
Last week was tough with the wake and funeral and then Thanksgiving. My family decided not to travel to our home for Thanksgiving this year, just given the circumstances, so it was just Jesse's parents and us. We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed the company. They made a nice short trip and it was wonderful to have Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday just the two of us.
I had my 37 week appointment last week and my 38 appointment this week. I will get pictures up today or tomorrow, I swear! Appointments went well, passed my Strep B test which is good. Everything is looking fine so far, I'm up 33lbs total and the doctor said that my cervix is softening, so whatever that means I suppose it's good! I'm not dialated at all, but I'm trying not to get down about it, because I suppose that can change in a few hours.
Plan is to see how things go next week at my appointment and if I haven't had him yet, we'll do an ultrasound on Dec. 15th and then plan for an induction the week after. So, sounds like anywhere between the 20th-23rd if he doesn't come on his own before then. I'm hoping he decides to make an appearance on his own, but we shall see.
Moving date is still set for Dec. 27th, so we have a lot going on in the next few weeks. Say a prayer for our house to sell very soon and for a healthy baby to be born very soon :-)
More updates to follow as I have time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First...I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'm sure that was a tough time for everyone...
Second...Yeah! Sounds like things are getting exciting at your house! :) I continue to keep you all in my prayers that the house sells soon and that this little boy comes to join us soon! We have to meet him before the big move!!
(Sidenote.... My friend Susan was due Nov. 23rd, went to the dr. on Nov. 11th, he said "See ya next week sometime. You're not dialated, etc." , Nov. 12th she called us to watch their 2 year old son at 7:15 pm, they drove to the hospital, and had her daughter at 8:00 pm. YIKES!! You never know how fast that can change I guess.. :) ) I hope he decides to come soon!!
Let us know if you need any help moving!
I am excited for you- time flies when you are not the one walking around with a baby in your tummy. I can't believe it is almost time!
Post a Comment