Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nada, nothing, zilch!

That's what my cervix did in the last week anyway... 

I didn't move at all, she said.... Well you're not much further than you were last week.  BUMMER!  So with 1 day left on that little calendar on the side bar of my blog, I'm starting to feel anxious and crappy about the whole thing! 

I know he'll come when he's ready, unless of course that isn't before the 23rd, because that's they day they have set to induce me.  I was hoping to be induced earlier, but I suppose it's best to give my body time to try to do it on its own. 

So, we'll see what this next week brings, hopefully LOTS and LOTS of dilation and contractions! Who knows, everyone keeps telling me that now since we've set "the date" that my water will probably break the day/night before we have to go in.  I would so much rather prefer that to happen, so I hope it does.

On a happier note, we did get tons of pictures from the ultrasound and everything looks great.  I'll try to get some of them scanned and post them tomorrow with my 40 week photo!  O and he's got a ton of hair! 

Until next time... I'll be doing whatever I can to make this baby want to come into the world!  If you can't find me, I'll probably be at the gym 24 hours a day for the next week trying to walk him out of me! :-)

Have a wonderful COLD Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

Your boy is taking his time...looks like you've got a stubborn one in the works. =)

Meredith said...

I have totally been stalking your blog hoping for a "I had my baby!" post!!!

Taryn said...

Oh man- bummer. I totally thought this was going to be the post. Hugs.

Lucy Marie said...

Much can change in a very short time. Don't be discouraged! Also, don't worry because first babies are late WAY more often than they are early or even on time. Due dates are silly.