- March 28th & 29th- Finally some free time at home, but the hubby is doing overtime, so I'll be on my own!
- April 4th & 5th- My best friends shower & bachelorette party in my hometown
- April 11th & 12th- Friends wedding & Easter back home
- April 18th & 19th- I have class all day on Saturday and Jesse will be on his annal motorcycle run, which I do not get to attend this year :-(
- April 24th-26th- Back home to celebrate my brother's birthday
- May 9th- Best Friend's wedding May 10th- Mother's Day
- May 16th-17th- Wedding back in my hometown
- May 22-25th Going to the Indy 500 with my family (My uncle is a engineer on the Target car, so it's pretty neat to watch once a year)
- May 30th-31st- Finally, another weekend at home!!! :-)
Since we have so much going on in the next 7-8 weeks or so, I may not be blogging much. It's hard to keep up, though I still enjoy reading everyone's blogs. Stop over at my favorite blog, This Young House
They are amazing and have so many DIY projects, I just wish I had the time! :-)
Work is calling my name, though today it's been hard to get to work. It's gloomy and very rainy. These are the days I just want to stay curled up in bed with Bear right beside me. Jesse is already at work, so that's not an option.
I know we all have our days at work.... But sometimes, it's so frustrating I can hardly stand it. I don't mean to be complaining, because that is just what I'm going to vent to you about. I work with this one particular "person" we will call them "Z". Anyway, Z is amazing great at COMPLAINING! yes, complaining. All Z does is find reasons or things to complain about, and it drives me up the wall! It doesn't matter what it is, the day, a color, a sandwich, a wrong order, a co-worker being late..... Stuff that is none of Z's business, but Z likes to stick their nose in it anyway! Do you have anyone like that at work? It's hard to get through a day sometimes... Im not sure what Z's problem is, but I wish that they would get some help. We're thinking maybe they are Bipolar because Z's moods go from manic to depressed in about 10 minutes. It's odd and very hard to deal with here at the office. I wish Z would realize that it's bringing everyone else down with them. Maybe that's what they want though? Misery loves company! Haha
Have a fantastic Tuesday!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment