Thursday, March 26, 2009

Out with the old.... In with the new!

So, I've been meaning to purchase new duvet's for both the master bedroom and the guest bedroom. I have been searching everywhere and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I am very excited to come home to this and this on my front door step today!! The best part is, they were a steal! So even if I don't love them, I can change them out in the next few months or so. The master bedroom is decorated with blues and browns, so I thought that this duvet cover would go wonderfully. We didn't want it to look "old ladyish" so we tried something fun! We'll see how we like it. I have recently been trying to add green's to the guest bedroom. It didn't really have an accent color before, and since I am in love with the color green this spring, I thought that this duvet cover would bring out greens a bit more. We shall see, what do you think? I will try to post after pictures once I get them put on the beds and the rooms picked up! :-) Have a great Thursday! The weekend is fast approaching and I cannot wait!

No comments: