It's been awhile since I've had time to blog about anything. This post is all about the weekend! My old roommate Pam lives in Chicago now and it's been about a year since we've visited her. We wanted to make a trip to IKEA since the last time was when we visited her last! :-) I have high hopes for this weekend!
We will be:
Leaving today at 2:00 pm- dropping off Bear at my parents- meeting up with Pam and her boyfriend at 7:00 in Chicago- going to dinner- maybe to a comedy show- sleeping in tomorrow- go to IKEA- go to an early Irish Festival & parade- drink- have fun- maybe go shopping- go to a few pubs- go to dinner- and did I mention having tons of fun?- then wake up at 9:00 on Sunday and leave for home.... I'm sure it will go by very fast!
I have a 25 page paper due on Tuesday and I am only to page 10! So, Sunday night will be filled with lots of writing, as will Monday & Tuesday night! :-) I hope you all have a fantastic weekend as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment