So, with Spring around the corner.... I've decided I've had enough time eating desserts and not exercising. I want to lose that fat and tone before I even try to fit into my capri's and swim suits. I'd like my husband to be completely taken a back! :-) As we all would. So, I've decided no more brownies, cakes, pop, or any sweets I can use my willpower to stay away from. So far so good! I've also been trying to work out at least 4-5 times a week. 2 for 2 this week, so I'm on a roll! I've started this new regimen as of March 1st, 2009. It's my goal to have lost 10 lbs by my birthday {April 6th}. I think I can do it! It shouldn't be that hard, but I have to stick to it. I want to eat healthier and my husband has also shown an interest in this. We went grocery shopping on Sunday night picking up all kinds of fruits and veggies to start off March on the right foot! He said as long as he doesn't have to steam the veggies himself or cut up the strawberry's he'll eat it! I'm ok with that, as I usually do most of the cooking anyway and I'd rather have the food eaten than go to waste. So, I will check back in the next week or so to let you know how I've done. Hopefully I can continue this good streak I have going!
So tonight's agenda is as follows:
Dinner:
An Orange
Salad
Steak
Steamed Asparagus
Corn
1 Glass of milk
1 hour of exercise
Working on my masters paper for a few hours
Watching American Idol!
To bed early! :-)
Have a great Tuesday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment