Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday mania!


So, it's been a long week..... Friday is finally here! I cannot wait for this weekend to start. We had Panera for lunch today, yummmmmm.

This weekend I plan to: have date night tonight with my hubby, dinner, ice cream, and a movie- Go work out tomorrow morning, take back those duvet covers I had talked about.... I wasn't a fan after I got them home, check out Kohl's for new duvet covers, run a few errands, go home and clean- have Jesse's guy friends over for a night of video games, and yes I am excited as well, I get to play!- Sleep in with my hubby on Sunday, spend the entire day together, lounging around and catching up on things that have gotten pushed off for quite some time.

Can't wait for my wonderful weekend!

O, I'll also be looking for this and these! I'm on a hut for some springy/summery clothes for my wardrobe.

No comments: