Monday, April 27, 2009

8 Things/Crazy 8’s:

While looking at A NYC Housewife-In-Training post here: I noticed that someone tagged her in 8 Things/Crazy 8’s. Well since I don't know many people in the blog world, I've decided to do this anyway and tag a few of my own followers! Here goes:

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) My best friend, Katie's wedding!!!
2) Our 1 year anniversary
3) Visiting the In-Law's
4) Going back home to visit family
5) My brother's wedding (though it's another 15 months away)
6) Starting our Running routine
7) Summer
8) The Bix 7 (our first run together!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Slept in with my hubby
2) Did laundry
3) Made cookies
4) Listened to the thunderstorm
5) Went to my favorite store Target!!
6) Caught up on my shows, thanks to the lovely DVR
7) Cuddled up on the couch with my hubby
8) Made dinner

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Move back to DBQ in a heart beat
2) Be finished with Grad school
3) Run 7 miles (getting ready for the Bix!)
4) Open up my own Scrapbooking store!
5) Travel the world for the next year (for free :-) )
6) Eat whatever I want and not gain a pound
7) Have more free time to do what we want, when we want
8) Not worry about little things and focus on the bigger picture

8 Shows I Watch:
1) One Tree Hill
2) Brothers & Sisters
3) Desperate Housewives
4) Grey's Anatomy
5) American Idol
6) House
7) Prison Break
8) Private Practice


Now I tag: Taryn over at The Colorado Desert Lucy Marie at Lucy's Life and Emily at Emily had a little Lamb

6 comments:

Meredith said...

What a fun idea! I wish that I could eat whatever I want and not gain a pound too!

Kayla said...

Ha, no kidding! Wouldn't that be nice?? :-) Thanks for stopping by! I love to have new people leave comments!

Emily said...

I wish I could eat what I want and not gain a pound too.

Good luck with the big run!

You can check out my list here... http://mymemorykeepsakes.blogspot.com/2009/04/8-game.html

Lucy Marie said...

Thanks for tagging me - I posted my list.

Unknown said...

I love listening to thunderstorms! We're supposed to get one tomorrow and I can't wait :)

Taryn said...

I am a little behind still from my trip (200 posts behind actually- sorry I just read this now!) I will get right on it- thanks for tagging me!