Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Goals




Credit:








Thanks to Meredith over at La Buena Vida... She has inspired me to make a few April goals to keep myself on track with her latest post of April Goals

April Goals:

1) Exercise at least 3 times a week (this is defiantly doable, and I'm already almost on track for this week!)

2) Eat at least 3 fruits/day

3) Take a multivitamin daily

4) Paint the basement

5) Clean out the shelves in the basement

6) Get yardwork done for the spring

7) Attempt to buy new windows for the basement

All in all, I believe that all of these are defiantly attainable, I just need to work at it!

What are your April goals?? Do you have any?

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Wow- that looks like a lot of goals to accomplish in April- good luck!

(P.S. You comments are working!)

Kayla said...

Thanks Taryn! Do you know if there is a way for me to get an e-mail when someone leaves me a comment? AND I'm hoping that these will be easy tasks! haha I've worked out 2x this week, so that goal is going great! Thanks for reading!

Emily said...

Sounds like awesome goals. I need to do a few of those myself.