So, as many of you readers know (all 4 of you anyway! haha) that I usually do a weekend review... I know it's Tuesday, but yesterday was a long one...
Friday we headed to my hometown to enjoy dinner with my family. It was amazing! It was my brother's birthday, so it was his pick and I was not disappointed. We then headed to the newly remodeled (moved from a boat on the river to an actual building) Diamond Joe Casino. We are not gamblers, but there was a band playing at the Moon Bar, which is located in the casino. The band was great and we got to hang out with my family and my brother's fiance's family. It was a fun night... My mom doesn't get out much, so we had to actually force her to leave! haha, she was having such a great time that she didn't want to leave. By 12:00 we were able to get her out of there, headed back to my parents house for some much needed popcorn and a movie.... Yes we all pretty much fell asleep...
Saturday I got to spend most of the day with my mom, while Jesse spent it with my dad. Then we headed home to play (attention: I should receive the wife of the year award here) Call of Duty on our PS3. Yes, ladies and gentelman... We played that game for about 2.5 hours.... Until I was too tired to hit the buttons any longer. Needless to say, Sunday was spent relaxing and catching up on the house work that I should have done the day before!
It was a great weekend, next weekend up: A visit to the In-Laws..... I am looking forward to it, as I actually get along with my in-laws and it's great! :-) Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted here soon... I'm so gad at uploading them.
I have pictures from our visit to see my old roommate in Chicago that I have yet to post.... Ahh someday :-)
Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great relaxing weekend!
Sounds like a very chill weekend!!!
Post a Comment