If only I were that excited about the weekend.......
This weekend I will be: All alone, as Jesse went on his annual Motorcycle run in La Crosse, WI called the Floodrun. I usually get to go, but my Saturday is keeping me from attending...
Friday night will be spent: going to Old Navy-buying myself something fun-drinking wine-while working on my final presentation for tomorrow {Which I am not very excited about}-maybe enjoying a movie by myself...
Saturday: Get up at 5 am to drive 3 hours for class, be there by 9:00-give my presentation- listen to 22 other presentations-leave at 2:00-arrive home at 5:00-exhausted-go out for margarita's with my favorite office mate, Amber,- eat Old Chicago-go home to watch a movie
Sunday: Sleeping in!!!!!-My mom's coming to visit!- Shopping with her- going out for lunch- and enjoying my day!!! Though it is suppose to rain :-( Then Jesse should be home and it's the start of a new week...
Once again, a full weekend, but this one will not be as fun with class all day Saturday, which is suppose to be the nicest day of the weekend! uggg.... The price we pay for our education, I swear! haha :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned! What will you be doing? Please tell me it will be more exciting than mine! :-) Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmm- yeah not too much here. Chris and I are going to watch Marley and Me- and I am going to get ready for our trip . . . but other than that we are LAME! Enjoy your weekend as best you can!
I just came across your blog...neat! My dad is visiting from Ohio, so we're having fun hanging out with him. Our highlights for the weekend were spending time outside and going to a pancake breakfast. Hope you had a good weekend...although Jesse was away it sounded pretty fun!
Post a Comment