We still swaddle him at night, but during naps he sleeps without the swaddling. Since he's learned how to roll on his side, I frequently find him asleep during his naps on his side with his hands laying on his face. He sucks on his fingers/hands all of the time. Whatever he can get his hands on, goes in his mouth... We are in trouble, I swear. He will not take his pacifier anymore, unless he's desperately hungry but that doesn't happen often.
We're trying cereal this weekend! Cannot wait! I'm anxious to see what he thinks. Thanks for the advise here and here. It's always nice getting your opinions and tricks of the trade! :-)
Just because I love posting pictures of our little guy, here he is doing his new thing. The tripod pose! Enjoy!
And another, just for fun
3 comments:
Keep these updates coming...he's precious!
he's adorable!
That tripod pose is precious!
Post a Comment