Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 14th, 2010

I can't believe I forgot to post this..... Here goes...

Baby Adam,

One year ago, today, my life changed dramatically.  It was the day I found out that you would be joining our family.  It was the beginning of our new life, knowing we would have a family in about 9 months.  We didn't know who you would be or what you would look like, but we loved you so much already!  No words can explain the way I felt when I found out I was going to be a mother.  It was the most amazing feeling in the world.  Thanks for making our lives so much better, baby boy.  We love you more than we could have ever imagined.

Love forever and always,
Your Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Awww so sweet! Can't believe it's been a year. Cannot wait to watch him grow for the next year!