As many of you know, we've been living with my parents since the day Adam and I were discharged from the hospital because they are building a new house and we are buying their current one. That is slowly coming to an end.
We've officially moved into "our" bedroom and we've put Adam into his own bedroom. We were initially in a guest bedroom in the basement and Adam was in there with us. I wasn't sure how I felt about him sleeping in his own room, but last night was the ultimate test. Other than him waking up more often than usual, we both did pretty good :-) I think all of the newness of the room made for his unusual sleeping pattern. I'm hoping it will get better with time.
Things are still not organized, but we're getting there. Once we finally have a decorated room for Adam, I will post pictures!
Until then, we keep moving more of our stuff in and more of my parents stuff out. We're getting there! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you! What an exciting move.
Yay! I can't wait to see the spaceship room!
Fantastic!
Post a Comment