Friday, April 1, 2011

Greys??

I know... Two posts in one day..... What in the world!

Did anyone see Grey's last night or am I the only one still watching the show?  It's gotten weird, am I right?  I mean, a musical, really?  That totally ruined it for me.  This episode would have been so much better had they not done a musical.  What a dumb idea writes or Grey's Anatomy and you get a D from me.... yuck!  What were your thoughts on greys???

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I kind of liked it! But I don't know that I would like it if they did it all the time!! lol. If anything it did take away from the message last night though!

PammyJean said...

I know what you mean! I fast-forwarded through a lot of the songs because it was a little weird.... it's been weird for about 3 years now. I miss how it was back in college.

By the way - I love the pictures below...Adam looks so much like both of you!

Emily said...

I agree with you... I didn't like the musical at all.. but I did watch it all.