Thursday, September 9, 2010

26 weeks

I definitely think my belly has popped this week.  It's getting bigger and bigger, though... I suppose that's the idea, huh?

He's becoming more active which is amazing! I just love it.  We were able to start on his room, finally.  This past weekend we got the crib and changing table all set up!  Now, I can't wait for my showers so that we can start to fill his room with everything else. 

Sorry for my venting session yesterday, I realize that gaining weight is a part of pregnancy, it just sorta stinks.  However; I am so very thankful for this oppourtunity that I have been blessed with and I am not saying being pregnant isn't the most wonderful thing in the world, because it is.  So please do not let my venting let you think anything differently.  I am so loving this and I know I'll miss feeling his kicks!

This week I've gained about 12-13 lbs and am feeling like I have a lot more energy.  It's nice not to be tired all the time. 

Sleeping is still an issue, I get enough sleep but my back is killing me when I wake up. 

I can't believe we have less than 100 days to go (hopefully!) to meet our Little Mister!  It is incredible! :-)

4 comments:

Kait said...

You look oh-so-fabulous!!! :) The weight thing sucks, but once he is in your arms, you will forget all about it, I promise! :)

Kristen said...

you're pretty much one of the cutest prego people ever! It's never fun gaining weight though!

Lucy Marie said...

you look fantastic. I'm glad you're feeling well. Have you experimented with different pillow arrangements to soothe your back?

Shaina said...

omg you look cuter than ever!!! look at that bellyyyyyyyyyy i love it!!!!!