Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall TV

I am so thrilled for the return of my fall TV shows!!!!

Here's what I'm looking forward to...

One Tree Hill

Brothers and Sisters

Desperate Housewives

Grey's Anatomy

House

Private Practice

All images complements of Google.

I think I have a problem, because this is not the entire list of Fall shows I'm excited for, but I thought I would spare myself some embarrassment. 

Do you get into any of these shows??

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ahhh yes! We already enjoyed a little How I Met Your Mother last night and I'm looking forward to The Biggest Loser tonight. Of the shows you mentioned, R and I watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, but we're excited for lots of new shows this week.

Rachael said...

I'm obsessed with One Tree Hill. I'm way too old to be obsessed with a "teen drama" but I don't care. Love it!!!

I am so enjoying Hayley's letters to Lucas. Makes the show feel complete again!!

Kristen said...

I cannot wait for Brothers & Sisters! I thought it started last Sunday so you can imagine by disappointment! I hope it's this Sunday!